I took a quiz to detemine which canidate most closely suits my political views:
1. Your ideal theoretical candidate. (100%)
2. Kucinich, Rep. Dennis, OH – Democrat (67%)
3. Kerry, Senator John, MA – Democrat (54%)
4. Sharpton, Reverend Al – Democrat (53%)
5. Edwards, Senator John, NC – Democrat (44%)
6. Bush, President George W. – Republican (39%)
I thought this little tidbit was nice too:
What sort of score should my top candidate have? If your top candidate scores in the 90’s or above, you’ll be delighted; the 80’s, you’ll be very pleased; the 70’s, you’ll be satisfied; the 60’s, you’ll find many points of agreement but some differences too with this candidate’s positions. If your top score is in the 50’s, your top candidate is the “lesser of evils”. If your top candidate did not get at least 50%, then all we can say is that you have a unique combination of political views.
If your top candidate has a mediocre score, retake the selector, but this time try varying the priority settings below each issue area–set some “high” and some “low”. Optionally, you might try taking the selector again, but this time, do not answer those questions on issues for which you have little passion or interest.
So in other words, no matter who I choose I’m going to be disappointed. Whoopie.