1. I’m always impressed at how smart and stupid people can be at the same exact time.
2. I don’t ever say much profound, but when I actually do, people never hear it.
3. “Shit or get off the pot” is one of the most underused and most applicable phrases in life.
4. Who you know really is the way to get around these days.
5. Nothing makes you feel cooler than listening to Frank Sinatra.
6. “I could tell you a lot
But you gotta to be true to your code
So make it one for my baby
And one more for the road
You’d never know it
But buddy I’m a kind of poet
And I’ve got a lot of things I wanna say
And if I’m gloomy, please listen to me
Till it’s all, all talked away”
– Frank Sinatra “One For My Baby”
7. Why would someone ruin the best part of their young lives by getting married?
8. Righteous indigation is overrated
9. Grove City has some of the best opportunities for business development living and learning on this campus, and all they have to do is sweeten the deal. Tax incentives, housing subsidies, SOMETHING. Get GCC students to plant here. What a thriving community it could be.
10. The only person who can get it done right is you.
10b. “right” is subjective.
Maybe more later, maybe. I’ve already posted four days in a row or something, and that’s a feat for me, so we’ll see what occurs later. Peace and love.