1. What are the top three qualities you look for in the person you want to date/marry?
2. Is it okay to kiss on the first date?
3. If you could survive any historic disaster, what would it be?
4. If you had to choose a different religion, what would it be?
5. If you had to describe the silliest thing people do in general, what would you say?
6. What is the most romantic gift anyone could give you?
1. Strong Faith in Christ, Amibition, and a willingness to learn and try new things
2. I think it can be, but I think it needs to be nothing too fancy… no going nuts on the first night
3. Pompeii… I think the pictures from those houses are gorgeous, and I think living in that time would have been nice… then to watch the volcano explode, I dunno… it’d be I think altogether awe-inspiring.
4. Buddism – It seems like there’s such peace, and just an emphasis is placed on self-awareness, which is something I respect greatly.
5. Get mad about the past – there’s nothing anyone can do about it now.
6. Something that embraced who they are – something they made or did or lived that is everything they are. I got a gift like that, and it was incredible.