- Happy May.
- I changed my presentation, and I think I enjoy this one as a summer theme. It is, after all, getting closer to sweet, sweet summer, and why not greet it with open arms?
- Dear Tricia – thanks for your statements in your recent blog entry. You affirmed me as well, and mutual affirmation is the things great days are made of.
- Speaking of great days – I recieved my Found magazine today, and it's pretty much amazing. Basically, people turn in things they locate on the ground or in things (hence Found), and they put it in a magazine. This simple premise may be one of my favorite slices of modern sociology ever. I mean, seriously – these are real life letters and notes written about many different things. It's a simply amazing piece of work, and if you see me, I will not hesitate to show it off to you. I promise.
- I have a paper to finish writing. Ugh. Can't my blog count for all the writing I do?
- I'm in a better mood than I have been. I blame it on a new view on life, and the fact it's Monday again, and it's a new week. Who knows. But I don't feel as offbeat as I was before.
Great day. Have one. On me.