- Woman who had moon boots on walking as though there were six inches of snow at every step
- Child who exclaimed “that fire alarm! It’s the same we have at our school!”
- A woman walk past me with a stroller, and then come back past me on the street without a stroller.
- Businessmen with audacious hats, including a Santa cap (who I just saw walk past me twice) as well as a really tacky wool cap.
- One of my students connecting with one of the older men I always see in here (Phil is his name). It’s really loving, and not in a way that would creep you out. Sort of like a grandfather to a granddaughter.
- A guy attempting to be flirtatious with the barista with a santa’s cap up. It was a miserable attempt.
- The student mentioned didn’t recognize me. I think it’s the facial hair.
- Phil saw someone else, and it turns out this other guy has a wife. Phil was overjoyed by it, because the man who was married didn’t seem like someone who would readily be married.